Monday, August 25, 2008

Intro

Hi! My name is Sydney!! I'm a junior, my major is Marketing with a minor in Communication and an emphasis in Advertising (Yes, I know it's a mouthful). I'm from Pendleton, SC. My parents house is about 8 minutes from my apartment which can be good and can be bad. I'm very close to my family. I have one younger brother who is a senior in High School this year. We live on a farm in the middle of nowhere. My brother and I have been riding horses since we were born, he ropes and does a lot of the rodeo stuff where as I just enjoy riding. When I was younger I did some Barrel Racing.

I love spending time with my friends. We are usually at the lake during the summer and anywhere that is fun during the winter. I'm a fairly outgoing person. I love to meet new people and make new friends! I'm always up for a good joke or a fun party.

I'm excited about getting to know everyone in this class and the semester in general!

~Sydney B

No comments: